Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Girl Scouts

I must be crazy.

I went to sign up Willow for girl scouts, and ended up volunteering to be a leader. I am so nervous, and holy cow, there is a lot of paperwork and training to be done, and also excited, because I had a great time in girl scouts, and had a really great leader, Penny Solomon. I had no idea how hard she must have had to work on our behalf. Thank-you Penny! I hope I can do as much for my girls. I've met a very nice woman who will be my co-leader and with luck we can convince some of the parents of our troop to step up and help out with some of the jobs or maybe even join us as leaders. We have 14 girls interested now!....did I mention being nervous? I'm sure there will be more rantings from me on this topic as the troop gets up and running. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

ellen said...

yay! you are back. now i need to come back too! your zebra costume totally trumps our dalmation! and girl scouts....you are amazing! and probably so busy!!! good luck with everything...and ....what are you doing for xmas, we would love to see you!